LipglossLibrary

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner

*everything mentioned in this post was purchased with my own money*

IT'S HERE! and it's beautiful!!!!
Seriously, I could not take my eyes off this thing when I received it yesterday. I had read tons of reviews before I purchased my Life Planner but you don't know how good the quality is until you actually hold it in your hands.  In reading reviews and researching this planner I had also come across a few horror stories about spelling errors and upside down pages... :|
 and I am glad to say mine is PERFECT! 
I absolutely cannot wait to start playing with this baby!  I have accumulated a small stack of washi tape and have also placed a couple etsy orders for stickers :) 

As mentioned in a previous post, I wanted to use this planner as a place to plan for my daily to-do's aswell as a blog planner. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to use the planner to suit me in the best way possible. 
At the moment, I am using a section of the planner to make a mini checklist as a reminder to post on social media and comment on other blogs. I am still fairly new to blogging and want to be able to promote my blog as much as possible and be more present on social media. Working a full time job and maintaining a home can keep me busy enough to forget to actively post on social media. So giving myself a checklist is a perfect way to stick to it. And let's face it, who doesn't like checking things off? 

I also plan on tracking Bills, Paydays, Work, To-Do's, and because I am a TV enthusiast I will also include the schedule for some of my favourite TV shows.

How do you use your planner? 
Let me know down below in the comments. 

xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment